All members enjoy these benefits:
- Digital subscription to the tri-annual publication At the MacKenzie
- Subscription to monthly e-newsletter
- Digital invitations to exhibition openings, public programs, special events, and exclusive “Members-Only” events
- 10% discount at the Gallery Shop as well as seasonal offers — including “Members-Only” sales with discounts up to 20%
- Discounts on ticketed events and programs including the Annual MacKenzie Gala, Kaleidoscope Art Classes and more
- “Members-Only” previews of select exhibitions
- Invitation to an annual Members-only presentation of recent Gallery acquisitions
- Artist-designed Membership Card
- Access to the Facility Rental Program
- Voting rights at the Annual General Meeting
GIVE A GIFT MEMBERSHIP
Surprise your friends and family with a MacKenzie Art Gallery Gift Membership! With Gift Memberships starting at just $25 (Student Level), a MacKenzie Membership includes an entire year of exclusive benefits and access to many exhibitions, programs, and events! Simply choose from any of the Membership Levels listed below.
You can purchase a Gift Membership over the phone (306) 584-4250 ext. 4259, or at the Gallery Shop. We'll send the recipient everything they need along with a personalized message from you.
Thanks for your support of the MacKenzie!
All member levels of $150 and up enjoy these benefits, along with level-specific benefits:
- At the MacKenzie mailed to your door
- Limited edition MacKenzie Art Gallery tote bag
- Invitation to an Annual “Members-Only” Presentation on upcoming exhibitions
- Discounts at Norcal Art & Framing (Regina)
- Discounts on select art publications, including Border Crossings and Canadian Art
- Access to the North American Reciprocal Museum Association (NARM), which offers Member Admission, shop discounts and more at over 750 participating museums and galleries
We would be happy to upgrade your current MacKenzie Membership for you!
To upgrade your MacKenzie Membership in order to begin taking advantage of these enhanced benefits, please contact the Development Office at email@example.com or call (306) 584-4250 ext. 4294. Unfortunately we are not able to upgrade your Membership in the Gallery Shop at this time.
The charitable tax receipt is the maximum allowable amount as per Canada Revenue Agency requirements
The MacKenzie Art Gallery is a registered charity: 119027084RR0001
Installation view of 7:Professional Native Indian Artists Inc. Photo: Cydney Toth